Reliance Jio SIM ” No Network Signal Problem “
Contents Of This Post
- 1 Reliance Jio SIM ” No Network Signal Problem “
- 1.1 Here is Most Common Jio Sim No Network Signal Problems
- 1.2 Fix-1 : Jio Sim No Network Signal Problem
- 1.3 Fix-2 : Network Setting For Jio Sim No Network Signal Problem
- 1.4 Fix-3 :Jio Sim No Network Signal Problem
- 1.5 Fix-4 :Jio Sim No Network Signal Problem in iPhone
- 1.6 Related Loots
Jio SIM ” No Network Signal Problem “Solved- 4 Best Solutions
This Time I Am Providing Best Possible way to Fix No Network Signal Issue In Reliance JIO SIM and While Using JIO SIM In 3G Or 4G Mobiles. I have Seen Many Peoples Here Complaining About Jio No Network Signal problem.
We Have Identified The The Things Causing This Problem and Provided The Solutions To Solve This Problem.
- Trick To Generate Jio Barcode From All 2G/3G/4G Devices (Get free Jio Sim)
- [Video] 4 Tricks To Use Free JIO 4G SIM In All 3G Phones (Working Guide)
Here is Most Common Jio Sim No Network Signal Problems
- First of All Most IMP – You have Not Correctly Tele-verified Your JIO SIM
- Another Thing Your device is Not True 4G Supported, and if does just make sure it also supports JIO spectrum bands compatible with Reliance Jio Signal(800 MHz,1800 MHz and 2300 MHz)
- In Some Dual SIM Devices First Slot is 4G Ready and second SIM is 2G Or 3G Ready Only So If you Put Your JIO 4G SIM in Second Slot Then You will never Get The Jio Network and You will Get Jio Network Signal Problem
- Make Sure that your phone is set On LTE network Only mode (Settings > Mobile Networks > Preferred network type.) For First Slot.
- If above conditions are fine and you still didn’t got reliance jio signal, make sure your reliance jio sim is properly inserted In Your Phone and it is activated from the companies end. Try re-inserting the SIM in Both Slot and Reboot your phone.
If everything is fine or you found the reliance jio sim no network signal problem. Then you can use any of these methods to get the Jio sim signal in your phone. Make sure to follow every method, you may get the signal right after the first 2 methods but cross check one more time whether your device matches the Jio requirements or not. Then you can proceed forward on how to get jio sim signal in your mobile.
- Must Read:-Get Free Jio SIM From All Phones
Fix-1 : Jio Sim No Network Signal Problem
As Shown Above The First Jio No Network Signal Problem Is Your Jio sim Is Not Tele-verified Correctly and Non-Televerified Jio SIM Will not get Mobile Network
Here is How to Know Your Jio SIM Correctly Tele-Verified Or Not
- Dial 1800-8901-977 from any mobile other then jio Or Dial 1977 using jio (Use Jio4GVoice App)
- Select Language.
- Enter your jio number
- wait for some time and press.
If your number is still under processing you will get a reply that:
Your number is not yet ready for tele-verification. please call after you receive a tele-verification ready confirmation message
If It says Like This Then You have To Wait Till You Get The ” Your Jio SIM Is Ready For Tele-verification” Message in Your Alternative Mobile Number
Just Televerify Your Jio SIM once You Get The Message And You can See Jio Network In Your Status Bar
If you have already received the tele-verification message just insert the sim in the mobile you have used to generate token. Please note that it is compulsory that initially you insert it in the mobile you used to generate the token only. Only then you will be able to see the signal bar. so insert the sim in the mobile, you have used to generate token. Dial 1977 and verify you number.
Fix-2 : Network Setting For Jio Sim No Network Signal Problem
- Enter the code *#*#4636#*#* in keypad
- Then Click on option called ‘Phone Info’
- Tap on Run Ping Test
- Radio option will be visible on your screen.Just Make sure it is ‘ON‘
- Once it is done, you will be asked to Reboot device. Once completed,you can check whether your network is back or not.
2. Preferred Network Setting
- Enter the code *#*#4636#*#* in keypad
- Then Click on option called Phone Info
- The Go To “Preferred Network Mode” And Select Only LTE
- Then Just Go to Mobile Setting
- Tap on More Networks
- Then Click on Mobile Networks
- If you holds a dual SIM phone,just make sure your Network mode SIM is on ‘LTE‘ which is for 4G
- If above steps doesn’t work,then visit Network Operators>Search Network>Follow the steps asked>Select preferred network.
Fix-3 :Jio Sim No Network Signal Problem
Place the Jio Sim in correct Slot
This is the common mistake, this solution is widely applicable to this problem. Just remove the sim from it’s slot and place your reliance jio sim in first slot or LTE enabledslot. This will give you the reliance jio sim signal and it works every mobile.
Fix-4 :Jio Sim No Network Signal Problem in iPhone
iPhone users on How To Get Reliance Jio Sim Signal
Go to Settings
Choose Cellular Option
And Ensure your Cellular Data
If still you dont’ get your network back, Restore your Network Settings.
Final Words About This Problem:
I Know This Jio Sim ” No Network Signal Problem ” Is Very Annoying as You are Hurry to use Free Jio Services and Free 4G Internet And This Problem Persist.
I have tried to Include Every Fix for Every Sceneio To Get Rid of This Problem, Still If You are getting problem Then Comment Below , I will try to Solve It.
|Whatsapp Broadcast Number-9898351395|