Contents Of This Post
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number With OTP Online
Link Aadhaar card With Mobile Number Using OTP, How To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Online, OTP Method to Link Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card – Hi Guys, Hope You are Enjoying Our Free Recharge Tricks & Free PayTM Cash Giving Apps. We Have Already Posted The Aadhaar Link With Mobile Number Online & Offline Methods.
Aadhaar Card Link With Mobile Number is Mandatory nowadays as You Have Already Seen The Telecom Operators Like Airtel, Vodafone, Jio, Idea Are Daily Sending The Alert Messages To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number.
If You Haven’t Linked Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Then You Don’t Have To Worry Now, Govt. Of India Has Sent New Notification To All The Telecom Operators To Verify & link The Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using OTP(One Time Password)
From December 1st You Can Link Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Using The OTP, Whole Process Will Take Just a few Minutes & You Will Be Able To Link The Mobile Number Sitting At Your Home.
Airtel Users – How To Link Airtel Number With Aadhaar Card Online & Offline
Vodafone Users – How To Link Aadhaar Card With Vodafone Number-Full Guide
All Telecom Users – How To Link Your Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number To Keep It Active
Best For :
Linking Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Will Be Best For Below Users
- Peoples Are Living in the Different States
- Those Who Are Handicapped Or Unable To Walk
- For Those Customers Where Shop-Kippers Asking For Money
- For Out Of India Customers
We Have Seen Many Of Our Users Commenting On Last Aadhaar Link With Mobile Posts About They Are Unable To Link Due To Change of State Or They Are Living In Different Country.
This OTP Based Aadhaar Link with Mobile Procedure Will Solve Almost All The Queries For This Type Of Peoples, And They Can Link The Mobile Number With Aadhaar From Almost Every Corner Of The India & World.
So, Not Wasting Your Much Time, Today I Will Show You How You can Link your Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using The OTP, App-based and IVRS facility.
Things Needed To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using OTP
- Your Aadhaar Card (Digital Or Hard Copy)
- Your Active Mobile SIM card
- OTP (SMS You Receive In Your SIM)
- UID Recipient Number (Which Will Provided By Network Operators)
- Obviously Mobile Phone 😛
How To Link Aadhaar Card With Mobile Number Using OTP Online
This Process Will Start From 1st December 2017 Or 1st Week Of December 2017
1, The Network Operator Will Provide You with The UID Recipient Number On Which You Have To Send The SMS
2. Now You Need To Send Your 12 Digit Unique Identity Number/Aadhaar Number From Your Respected Mobile Numbers
3. Your Network Operator Will Then Do Demographic verification of the number
4. After This Demographic verification Process, Operator Will Send OTP Request
5. Your Operator Will Then Send OTP Request To Govt. Aadhaar Portal UIDAI
6. UIDAI – The Govt. Aadhaar Portal Will Then Send OTP To Your Mobile Number
7. The user will send this OTP to the registered mobile number
8. Bingo !! You Have Just Linked Your Mobile Number With Aadhaar Card Using The OTP.
E-KYC Process Have Just Completed.
Some Must-Read Questions & Answers :
Question-1. What is Government’s directive regarding Aadhaar updation for mobile connection?
As per the recent government directive, all the existing customers have to link Aadhaar with their Mobile numbers.
Question-2. What if I don’t link my Mobile with Aadhaar?
In case you don’t complete the process before 6th Feb 18, services on your mobile number might get restricted.
Question-3. I do not have Aadhaar card. What should I do?
We would request you to get your Aadhaar card made at the earliest. For details visit https://uidai.gov.in
Question-4. By when do I need to link my Aadhaar card with mobile number?
We recommend you complete this process as soon as possible. The last date for the same is 6th Feb 2018.
Question-5. Do I need to pay for this?
There is no fee for linking Aadhaar with your number.
Question-6. What would happen to my balance?
Your prepaid balance will remain unaffected.
Question-7. My name/address is different in my Aadhaar card. What should I do?
Your details will be updated in your mobile account as per the details available in Aadhaar.
Question-8. Will I get any confirmation that my Aadhaar has been linked?
Yes. You will receive a confirmation SMS within 24 hours.
|Whatsapp Broadcast Number-9898351395|