New Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer Tarrif Plans July 2017
Contents Of This Post
- 1 New Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer Tarrif Plans July 2017
- 2 Jio New Tarrif Plans July 2017 – Updated Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer
New Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer- New Plans Of Rs.399, 509, 309 For Free 3 months
New Jio Tarrif Plans July 2017– Hi Guys, As everyone Knows That Jio’s Big & Super Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan & Jio Summer Surprise Offer is Ending Soon This Month & We Have To Recharge again To Continue This Offer
Most Of Users Activated The Jio Summer Surprise Offer In March-April Will See The End Of Their Offer This Month
If You Have Activated This Offer Then You can Check The Last Date/Validity Of Your Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer Or Summer Surprise Offer –
Now Reliance Jio Has Unveiled New Tarrif Plans For Next Cycle & There Are Lots Of New Additions Plans In It , Including The Another New Free 3 Months Unlimited Data + Voice Calling Plan
Though Validity Of Some Plans Has Been Decreased Eg. Jio Has Decreased The Validity Of Jio 309 Plan From 3 Months To 2 Months.
Check Below New Tarrif Plans , Unveiled By Reliance Jio On Jio.com
- Also Read – JioGST Plan-Free JIOFI & Jio GST Kit
Jio New Tarrif Plans July 2017 – Updated Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer
|Jio Plan||4G Data||SMS||Validity|
|₹19||200 MB||Unlimited||1 Days|
|₹49||600 MB||Unlimited||3 Days|
|₹149||2 GB||300||28 Days|
This Is The Updated List Of Jio’s New Tarrif Plans Of July 2017. You Can See Many Changes Out There
Jio Rs.309 Plan – This Popular Jio Plan During Jio Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer & Jio Has Validity of 84 Days Of This Plan With Free Calling & Free 4G Data , But Now Jio Has Decreased it Validity For Only 56 Days
Jio Rs.399 Plan – This is New Plan Out There In Jio’s Portal & This Will Going To Be Popular As Jio Is Offering Another Free 3 Months Data (84 Days) With This Plan
Free Unlimited 4G Data + Calling Will Be Remain As Same As Rs.309 Plan , So This Is Highly Recommended Plan For Recharge If You Are Jio User
Jio Rs.509 Plan – This Is Also Newly Unveiled Plan By Jio This Monsoon, And This Plan Is Designed For The High Data Consuming Users As Jio is Offering Free Daily 2GB Data For 56 Days
Free Unlimited 4G Data + Calling Will Be Remain As Same As Rs.399 Plan
How To Recharge This New Jio Plans?
There Are Many Ways You can Recharge This Plan In Your Jio Prepaid Numbers
You Can Recharge Jio Plans Using :
Online Recharge – Jio.com , Myjio App , Jio Money App
From Recharge Portals – Paytm , Mobikwik , PhonePe (Recommended For Discount)
Offline Recharge – Using Jio Retailers & Jio Stores
As We Posted Earlier There Are Huge Rumors About Jio’s Rs.500 Phone , And If We Believe On Rumors Then Jio Is Going To launch Super Cheap Rs.500 VoLTE Device This 21st July 2017
Rumors Also States That Jio Will Also launch Ultra Cheap Tarrif Plans With This Jio Rs.500 Mobile Phone
Read All Details Of That Phone Here – Jio Rs.500 Mobile
Terms and conditions Of Jio Tarrif Plans
- Voice is truly free – no charge towards voice or the data used to make 4G voice calls.
- Prepaid tariffs are inclusive of all applicable taxes. Applicable taxes will be extra for all Postpaid tariffs plans.
- All customers will have the option to opt for Jio Prime membership upon subscription to any available Prepaid or Postpaid plan and payment of Rs. 99.
- For prepaid subscribers one month denotes 28 days and for Postpaid subscribers it denotes one bill cycle.
- The subscriber must have an active prepaid/Postpaid Plan to avail the additional benefits offered under Jio Prime.
- All Postpaid subscribers opting for Jio Prime are also required to opt for e-bill and autopay options.
|Whatsapp Broadcast Number-9898351395|