BHIM App Referral Code Refer & Earn
Contents Of This Post
(Upcoming) BHIM App Referral Code – Refer & Earn-Rs.10 Per Refer Real Cash ,Fingerprint Payment
BHIM Referral Code – Hello Readers , As We All Came To Know That BHIM App Was Going To Launch A Referral System . We Came To Know About This From This Year Budget . So Our Honourable Prime Minister Shree Narendra Modi Announced That Scheme Today In His Speech . BHIM is a payment app for merchants. Using this app, merchants can accept payments with the help of aadhaar based bio metric details.
Apart from launching BHIM Aadhaar, PM introduced refer & earn for BHIM app. Earn money by referring your friends to download and use BHIM for payments.
By Our BHIM Referral Code You Can Get Free Rs.25 Real Cash On First 3 Transactions
BHIM App Referral Code – Refer & Earn Real Cash
BHIM app launched by PM Modi last year, now lets users earn some extra bucks. Users can refer & earn money.
1 . First Of All Just Download The BHIM App From Playstore Here – Click Here
2. Now Just Open The App & enter your bank registered mobile number and verify it by one-time password.
3. After Linking Your Account With Bank put a four-digit pass code to secure the app.
4. BHIM Referral Code – Now Initiate The First Transaction Of Rs.50 or Above & During Transaction It will Ask Refer Code Put This Code To Receive Rs.50
5. Now Get Your Own Refer Code & UPI Address To Transfer Or Receive Money – – Go to My Profile > top right corner three dots button > settings > now you can enter or edit your virtual private address (VPA)
6. Now start sharing your referral code with your friends to get Rs 10 when your friend complete First 3 transactions using his/her BHIM app.
7. Must Note that, your friend must do at least Rs.50 of transfers in total 3 transactions.
Watch Out This Video To Get More Idea
Apart from refer and earn program of BHIM app, will allow users to earn cashback for making digital payments through the app.
This refer and earn program will act as a push in digital payments in India. Since demonetisation, people have adopted different digital payment method. In order to achieve the goal of Digital India, PM Modi is giving us a chance to earn money by adopting digital ways of payment. This would attract more and more users on board of aadhar enabled payment system.
How to pay using this new BHIM Aadhaar app
- If you are a merchant, login with your aadhaar number.
- Validate the aadhaar using your fingerprint.
- Now to accept payment from a customer, click on Aadhaar Pay.
- Enter customer’s Aadhaar number.
- Enter Customer’s bank name and amount to be paid.
- Select ‘Yes’ to proceed.
- Validate the transaction using customer’s fingerprint.
- After successful authorisation, the amount will be transferred from customer’s bank account to merchant’s bank account.
We Hope That This BHIM Referral Code Article Will Help You To Earn Lots Of Money By Transacting Through UPI
|Whatsapp Broadcast Number-9898351395|